Monday, April 28, 2008

Just Me and My Babies


A couple of days ago Nic and Brooklee were at home while I was at work. Brooklee insisted that her babies lay with her on the couch. Nic said the baby on the edge fell out and landed on the ground. And all of the sudden he heard Brooklee saying, "Oh, baby I sorry. I sorry baby. I love you baby." I can not tell you all enough how much she loves these little friends. She plays with them constantly and at night when she is getting ready to be put down to bed, she makes Nic and I kiss and hug each one of them. We do it because we know if we don't, we will be in big trouble. I guess you all know who the boss is in our house. (Jami- I think its in the name!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting soooo big! And that it an adorable picture :)

Annie said...

Hey!! We had a fun time last night, we gotta do taco night again! What a cute picture, our girls could stir up some trouble together, but they are so dang cute when they play together!

Kilie Rainey said...

she is soooo cute! i miss my broookleeeee!! tell her hi and that i love her!

Evvie Turley said...

Oh my, that story is too cute! How fun to have to hug and kiss each baby doll every night-that is precious....girls-what would it be like? I'm so glad you're putting up these fun posts-they are a ball to read! Your dad told me you're gonna have to have surgery on your knee-that stinks! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do though! Keep the faith-things will work out. Love ya, cusin!

Skylar & Chanell said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. By the way how's your knee doing? Better I hope.

Merrill Family said...

Sounds like she needs a baby of her OWN!!!! so get crackin

Anonymous said...

hahaha i frickin love this pic it is sooo cute! i love brooklee!