Monday, May 26, 2008

You Wanna Wrestle?




This past Saturday, Nic, Brooklee and I went over to Round Valley to help Mom and Dad F. with their sprinkler system and Aaron and Jane with painting the kids rooms. Brooklee doesn't get to see her cousins very often, but when they all get together...they don't skip a beat. Poor Grandma...they put her through the ringer while we all worked on getting the rooms painted. Once, we were all done with that, Mom and Dad F. and Nic and I went to South Fork for a wedding reception. It was absolutely beautiful. So green...and the creek was running so fast from all of the runoff still. Thanks Ammon again for watching the midget while we ran to the reception. Poor Ammon had Brodey age five, Brooklee age 2 and Jax who is almost one while we were away. Also, Miss Nellie had a dance recital while we were over there and I encourage who ever reads this post to look at azfinchfamily.blogspot.com to see her oh so pretty pictures of her in her costume. She did such an amazing job. I was so proud of her. All day long she kept asking Nic and I if we were going to her recital and we kept telling her we would have to see how the day went. I could see it in her little eyes she wanted us to come. So we did!!! We were glad we were able to make it. We are so proud of you Nells. You are one heck of a little dancer! Keep up the good work. I thought I would post these pictures of Brooklee and Brodey wrestling with each other!

1 comments:

Aaron & Jane said...

Did you guys hear what Nellie said when she got out on the stage? "Where's Shelly? Where's Shelly?" It was too funny! Thanks for coming to paint and going to the recital!