Monday, March 31, 2008

Hanging Out With The Cousins


Well. I turned the BIG 24 this past week and Nic had asked me how I wanted to spend my day. I told him I wanted to go up on the mountain and just enjoy being with each other. Since we would be passing through Round Valley, we decided to stop by Aaron and Jane's to see Brodey, Nellie and Jax. Of course, when we pulled into their driveway Brooklee couldn't get out of her carseat fast enough. She loves to spend time with them and believe me she hates it when we have to go. I can't believe how fast these four kiddos are growing!! They get cuter and cuter everyday. So here is just a quick photo I snapped while I had all of their attention.

1 comments:

Kilie Rainey said...

auhh.. i miss my brooklee! she is sooo darn cute!:) .... you need an update;) haha... SOON!