
I have been given a wonderful opportunity this year to be an assistant coach to the JV and Varsity softball team for St. Johns High School. Let me just say one thing first... the girls on these teams are simply amazing. They bring so much laughter into my life. Some days at practice I get a little teary eyed thinking of all the fun times I had playing softball in high school. And sometimes, well all the time I wish I could put on that Yellow Jacket jersey just one more time. (Even though I live in St. Johns, I will always bleed purple and gold!) I haven't been able to take many pictures so far in the season. I think its because I keep forgetting my camera) so I decided to take the camera with me to our game this past Saturday. We had the chance to play Pinon. Yeah we won!!!!! We definitetly should of had more runs in the scorebook but a "W is a W!" At least thats what one of my old high school coaches used to tell us!!!






8 comments:
Okay, so I found this girl who posts free blog layouts and they are so cute. Here's her site if you wanna check them out. There is a striped one I think you'll love!
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
Oh how I miss those softball times in High School!! That's totally cool that you are assisting the JV team. My mom tried to get me to assist the Blue Ridge girls on JV. Imagine us two fighting it out for the win. Ha ha. Well good to see you have a blog. Keep me posted!! :)
Hey guys! Welcome to the blogging world :) When are we going camping???
ok a few complaints... lol 1. i am not under your friends and family... 2. your blog is freakin cuter than mine. .ALRREADY!!... 3. Brooklee is soo damn cute! i miss her. and 5. thanks for the nice comment. I am going to temple square today !it should be sooo fun! uncle royce is feeding us on the way up(us as in my group of friends im going with) and Arden is going to pick me up in salt lake for a few hours.. so it will be great seeing them... anyways.. I am very proud of you and your family! ... you have always been a good example to me. thanks for everything. oh and 5. Help me fix my blog! lol
i can count i promise... see... 1. 2. 3. 4.5 ... i am in college:)... oh ya .. and KURT and i will come as soon as we can! i work weekends usually so its hard to take off alot those are the only hours i get. one of these times we will though!
Cute blog! I hope you guys don't mind if I peak in on you every once in a while! You have a beautiful little girl!
Leslie
SHELLY (KEITH)...it's Bailey (Pew) Michael. I found your blog off my cutest friend-Taytum's blog. Email me, so I can add you to mine, it's private. here's my email.
bailey.l.michael@gmail.com...wow, awesome you have a blog. hope all is well...in SJ/1
hey shelley...its jessica(joe and stacys daughter)...my dad looks funny in that pic!
Post a Comment