Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BOYS and their TOYS


I had to post this picture of my little brothers truck. He calls her "Bertha." Danny this is for you. Sorry for all those who could careless of this photo but I knew someone in this world would be happy with me. If you even knew the love affair he has with this truck you would understand why I am posting this. At times I think he loves his truck more than he loves his girlfriend, Marleah. They have been dating for almost a year (thanks to us)!!! I Love You Danny!!

6 comments:

JC&S said...

I just saw the post about your knee thing....Even though it's months after the fact I do hope it has healed nicely!!! You're right about where you live, it's amazing. I would move there tomorrow if I Chris would agree-what a stink pot. Any way we will be bit closer. We move on Thursday to Gilbert, not nearly as far away as Seattle.

JC&S said...

oh and yes boys do love their toys....I always hear stories of Chris' Jeep. If I had a million dollars. I would track down the person who now owns it and offer them a million dollars. Ok maybe a little less than a million but you get my drift.

Anonymous said...

haha im so glad i mean so much haha but yes he is pretty much in love with old bertha haha

Kelly Merrell said...

Hey Shelly Belly! It's Kelly Belly! Okay, that was dumb. I found your blog through Jami Rae's. I am loving this whole blog world. You guys look like you are doing so great! I LOVE that you are living in St. John's! Woo Hoo! Check out our blog for pictures of our trip to the Philippines!

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Shelly!! I came across your blog somehow. I'm glad I did though. It's so good to see what people are up to when you don't ever see them. It looks like you guys are doing well. Your little girl is adorable. Make sure you check out our blog sometime!

Tiff

Heidi Joncas said...

Shelly,
This is Heidi(Merrill). Came across your blog! How fun don't you love the blog world. You guys seem to be doing well. St. Johns? Never thought you would end up there :) It is a good place, maybe you know my friend Taytum Waite. Hope you don't mind me adding you to my link list.
Heidi