
So, when she is not causing havoc in our home and throughout the neighborhood....this is what she is does. When Nic is home with her and I am at work, she will sleep for 2-3 hours. However, when its just her and I, I am lucky to get 20 minutes to myself. I don't understand it. Nic could resist taking this picture of our sweet little girl. She is growing up so fast and boy does she catch on quick. What a beautiful sleeping angel I must say!!!






4 comments:
How Sweet!! THere is nothing more cute than a sleeping baby.
They sure are cute when they're sleeping!! I think she kinda looks like Nellie sleeping. Good luck at your doctors appointment Monday if I don't talk to you before then.
Awwww..she is priceless. That is such a sweet picture-way to go on capturing it, Dad! I can't wait for you guys to have another one!
Holy Cow, I didn't know she would grow so fast!!! Has it been that long since we have seen you guys??? What is wrong with us? Well, we sure love you guys! Love your soon to be in-laws (The Taylors)
Post a Comment