Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BROOKLEE is going to be a BIG SISTER

Well, I was trying to get caught up on my blogging tonight when my camera decided to quit working. But I have to get this big news flash out to everyone before I just burst. I found out I was pregnant last Saturday. We are so excited and can't wait to add another little one to our family. Brooklee told Nic and I on sunday that "mommy and daddy are bringing me a sister." We are thinking my due date would be the end of March or first part of April. I will definitely keep this blog updated when more details become available. I just wanted to share the news with you. Hopefully, I can get my camera up and running shortly because I have alot of things to post. Hope all is well with you all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! How exciting for your little family's addition. Cass and I are happy for you :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

How fun shell. Congratulations!! Just think we will both have a kid around the same age. I'm so excited for you. hope all will go well. Keep me posted. Love ya :)

Matt and Liz said...

Congrats! The more the merrier!We hope you all are doing well.

Kilie Rainey said...

wow... im family and had to find out through your blog... cool cool . congratulations.

J*T*B*B said...

Congratulations Shell! Thats exciting and such a wonderful blessing! :)