Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sad News on the Home Front
Shelly, Brooklee and I have some sad news to share with you. We unfortunately lost our little baby yesterday. We know there is a reason for everything but at this time, its still really difficult. Please know we thank each of you for your well wishes and at this time we ask you to keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Nic & Shelly, Im so sorry that you have to feel the pain. My family and I will keep you each in our prayers. I cant believe how beautiful your daughter is. I LOVE her beautiful hair! She is an angel. Hope you dont mind if I drop in now and again. Nic was a great friend in high shcool, and its great to see what you guys are up to. :)
your family is in our prayers
Hey guys, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that you guys will continue to be blessed and be comforted. We will keep you in our prayers.
Sweet Shell, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know it's taken me a few days but I know all too well the heartache and loss you feel and needed to strengthen myself so I could send you my love, hugs and prayers. I'm so sorry this has happened to you, Nick and Brooklee. Trust in the Lord, he has a plan. Find peace in Him and you will find joy, even when it doesn't seem like it. These days will make you strong and prepare you for greater blessings and understanding. I love you so much! Hang in there, call if you need, I'm always here!
Kelly
I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm sure that that would be very difficult. I'm glad though that you have a lot of support in a time like this. Take care and know that your Father in Heaven loves you, and so do I.
It's not just difficult...it TOTALLY SUCKS!!!
Let us know if we can do anything to help!
we love you and are equally sad for you at this time. What do people do without the gospel in times like these? Love you Nic shelly and brooklee!!!!
Shell Bell, I still can't believe it, but I too know the Lord has a plan for everything we go through. It's not always easy...I love you so much!
Shelly, hey its Savannah (Knight) i just found your blog, i am so glad to find you and see how you are doing. I am excited to keep in touch.
Shelly,
I somehow stumbled on your blog and I have no idea how. I am sorry to hear about your loss. You seem to have a good attitude about it, you are very strong.
Looks like life has been good for you since I last saw or talked to you. Check out our blog, things are going great here and we have a little girl now too!
Post a Comment