




Yesterday, I received a call from Nic while I was at work telling me that Brooklee just cut her hair. My heart dropped. I ran home to see how bad the damage was. Yeah....she wacked it. And yeah I cried. The whole left side is gone. Nic said if you were to look at her from the left side it looks like she has a mullet. I immediately got on the phone to my wonderful hair dresser and she got us right in. She said she has seen worse but in order to make it look okay she would have to cut it short. Knowing how good she is at what she does I allowed her to cut it. The pictures are not the best because Brooklee didn't want me to take any but here you all go. I still can't believe this has happened. She had such beautiful long hair. Everyone keeps saying her hair will grow back. I don't know if I can wait that long.






6 comments:
Oh....I know exactly how you feel. I have been working on letting Carson's hair grow into a cute long style, but he got a wild hair the other day and chopped his hair, his brother's hair and WORST OF ALL- the neighbor's hair!!! Talk about freaking out!!
I'm sorry you had to go through the first home made hair cut! She looks really cute regardless though! It will grow back-just takes a little time. Luv ya all!
shelly your little family is awesome!
oh my goodness.. that little stinker. She still looks cute as ever.
I think cousin Nellie is a bad influence on little miss Brooklee!
It's a right of passage, all kids do it, just be grateful it wasn't worse!
Post a Comment