Thursday, August 28, 2008
We Interup this Family for COLLEGE FOOTBALL
It has officially happened! The 2008 College football season has begun and I have officially lost my husband for the next four months. Every tv in our house is set on ESPN. I love College football so I don't know why I complain. I think its because none of my honey do's will get done until next spring. Nic and I's favorite team is the USC Trojans. We had the opportunity to go to their Spring Huddle this past April at the Coliseum in Downtown LA. Nic was in heaven. I could have danced around completely naked and he would not have cared!!!! In October for Nic's birthday I bought tickets to the USC vs U of A game down in Tucson so we are gearing up for that. Hope all is well with each of you. We love you. GO USC!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I just wait for basketball season. Then I get the same reaction :)
Post a Comment