




FALL is by far my favorite time of the year. Our house has been decorated since the first game of college football was on. To me that is the first sign of fall. Sounds a little weird huh? We were able to take a trip up on the mountain with Mom and Dad Finch and Ammon on General Conference weekend. Oh, how I love trips on the mountain. Especially listening to Dad's stories of growing up. Those are hilarious. It was so pretty up there. The leaves are starting to change. There is a chill in the air and on this particular weekend we even saw some a little bit of snow covering the ground. I only remembered to take a few pictures. Wish I would have gotten some more. Next year! Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful time of the year because CHRISTMAS is just around the corner!!!






1 comments:
These pics. are great! I love your house decorations. It looks so cute!
Post a Comment