Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Nic

Nic turned 27 on October 24th. For his birthday, we got FRONT ROW tickets for the USC vs. U of A football game down in Tucson (We were about 10-15 yds away from the team) Nic got to shake hands with the head coach for the USC Trojans, Pete Carroll. I will never forget the look on his face. This was the best birthday present I think he could ever have. We had a wonderful weekend. The game was a close one. Definetely a nail bitter but the Trojans prevailed and kicked the Wildcats butt. This trip it was just Nic and I. Brooklee stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Finch's. As always had a good time playing with Brodey, Nellie and Jaxers. She couldn't stop talking about all the fun things she did. Thanks Mom, Dad and Ammon for taking such good care of her for us. She ALWAYS has a blast when she is over there. (And she never wants to leave as you saw first hand Sunday night) I would also like to thank Aunt Annie and Uncle Brent. Everytime we go to the valley we stay with them. They go all over the valley with us to shop and we always have so much fun. We love you guys and thanks for the hospitality. Next time we will bring Brooklee. FIGHT ON TROJANS!!!!


(Nice view huh?!!!)

Pete on his phone

These girls seriously rock

Oh how Nic wanted to hop over this rope

David Buehler (THE KICKER)

This picture was taken right before Nic shook Pete's hand


The view from when we walked into the stadium.


Team Huddle

7 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Cool! What a great birthday! I'm glad you got to spoil your man and happy birthday to Nic!

Jenifer said...

Nic is a lucky guy! Hey, I gave you a blog award, come to my blog and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday.

Dude! What is up with that 8 year old over there???!!! That's so scary!

Trezise Momma said...

Congratulations Nic, how cool are you getting to meet Pete Carroll? Next time maybe you could talk him into taking it a little easier on the Sun Devils next year. You are a great cousin and I am proud that you are part of my family. We need to do dinner sometime soon.

-Willy

Michelle Ashton said...

What an OLD man! ;op

Aaron & Jane said...

Wow...Christmas time on the Finch blog already. Lets just skip Thanksgiving....sounds good to me!! =)

Miss Tailor said...

Sweet Action! Looks like fun! So I changed my blog to private. email me your address so I can invite you! kimberlygwynn@hotmail.com