Friday, February 27, 2009
Boy or Girl??? (that's the question)
On Tuesday, March 3rd we go find out if Brooklee will have a baby brother or a baby sister. I have a suspicion its a girl, but I was wrong with Brooklee so...leave me a comment and tell me what you think it might be. I can't wait to see what you all have to say. Wish us luck. Hope all is well. I will be posting some pics this weekend of some events that have happened lately so stay tuned! We love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I think you will have another girl. Good Luck. Hope you are doing well. Love ya!
A boy. Those dirty stinky little creatures. Oh they can be cute though.
Wow, I'm actually nervous/excited for your appointment and I'm not even going to be there. My bet is on a boy. Just because I can totally see you taking your boy to t-ball practice and showing him how to swing a bat. So cute! Can't wait to see if I'm right. BTW I am really bummed we missed you guys when you were here. . . Maybe next time.
Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!
I am never any good at guessing, but I am gonna say...girl. Either way, it is gonna be a cutie! Good luck. Can't wait to hear what it is!
Girl, girl, GiRl!!! and you should probably name her something like Brocholli!
Post a Comment