Wednesday, March 4, 2009
We are pleased to announce....
We are having ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL!!! We are so excited to find out that Brooklee will be having a little sis to play with. Everything looks good and healthy. Thanks to all who worte comments!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
I knew it!! Congrats you guys. Oh to be pregnant again. I kinda miss it. :( All is well. love ya.
Aw, I was wrong. Congrats anyways :o). I'm really excited for your little family. Brooklee is going to have soooo much fun with a little sister! Have you picked out any names yet?
Oh congrats. That's so exciting. they will be the best of friends. Myne just love each other, and I love it that they are so close. Take care,
Love ya lots
Hurray!! I'm so excited for you guys to have another girl! I'm sure Brooklee will be a great big sis.
Wow, I am usually wrong. I guess I must have been sensing those pink vibes. Congrats! Brooklee is going to love having a partner in crime and someone to play dolls with! Any names?
Congratulations! We are happy ofr you guys!
Congratulations! Girls are sooo fun. Drama, drama but so cute!
Thanks for the advice. Definitely will be trying those tonight. Congrats on the little girl! Sisters are great. They will good little buddies.
congrats! nic's a little out numbered with the girls! better get movin on with a boy ASAP!!
Congrats Shelly! I am so glad I had two girls in a row... I think that they might get along and share more interests... hopefully! How exciting. Our blog is set to private, but if you send me your e-mail addy, i will add you.
krysmas71@hotmail.com
Brooklee is so darn cute..and you look great too. Are you feeling any better?
Yep another little princess to grace the castle! Yay! I need a new post from you with some pics. of Brooklee, pretty please! Loved running into you guys at Ye Old Wal-Mart the other day. Fun!
TIME for and update girl!! I never see you since you quit work.
Congratulations! How fun! Not too much longer now and Brooklee will have her baby sis here!
Post a Comment