Sunday, June 14, 2009

38 more bLiSsFuL days!

Until our sweet Brinley Jane arrives. I already have my c section scheduled for July 22nd. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am for surgery at 7:30 am. We are so excited and can't wait for the moment that we can hold her in our arms. Brooklee is starting to get more and more anxious. Especially now that we have her room pretty much all ready. She has been helping me fold her clothes, organizing her closet and dresser and of course getting her crib all set. I think she will be a great little helper for me. However, time will tell. We look forward to you all meeting Miss Brinley very soon. Ta Ta for now!!

5 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

Hey there... I am so glad you updated your blog.. yay for you!!! Looks like you guys are happy as ever. I think you and your belly are very adorable. I'm sure you are glad to have only 38 days left, that is awesome. We need to chat sometime... I miss you:)

Trezise Momma said...

We have missed you!! We can't wait to meet the newest cousin. We will have to get together some time and let the kiddos play, now that we are moving back up that way. I hope that everything goes well. Keep us posted.

Michelle Ashton said...

It will be here before you know it. I love the name. My cousin has a kid named Brinley. :)

Evvie Turley said...

Yay! You will make it; hold on for 38 more days! She will be here before you know it. Enjoy your sleep NOW!! Can't wait to see her. I'm so curious to know if she will look like Brooklee or not!! It's so exciting!!

sharingheritage.com said...

Oh, how exciting! Your second little girl! I hope your feeling better now too! Good luck!