Monday, July 27, 2009




Brinley Jane Finch 7 lbs 7 oz 20 inches long arrived on July 20, 2009 at 8:00 am
















We are so happy that she has arrived and is in perfect health. She is such a splitting image of her big sister. Its like having a twin 4 years later. I checked into the hospital the morning of the 20th and was FINALLY released to go home the following Thursday. I had some complications which forced me to stay an extra day. Life has been a little challenging balancing Brooklee and Brinley but we are surviving. We are so blessed to have this special little spirit in our home. She is such a sweet baby. Hardly know she is even here most of the time!

4 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Congrats! She looks beautiful!

Jenifer said...

Congratulation! She is a beautiful little sweety! I can't wait to meet her.

Trezise Momma said...

Congrats! She is a doll, and she totally looks like Brooklee. I am glad that you are both doing well, and that Nic is such a great helper. Enjoy!

sharingheritage.com said...

How exciting! I'm so glad she is here!Congrats to Mom, Dad, and the Big sister!