


Brooklee is making out what seems to be a really good big sister. There for the first couple of days she didn't want a whole lot to do with her. Now, she gets mad if we leave Brinley at my moms house while we run an errand. Amazing what a little bit of time does. Since we have had Brinley it seems as though Brooklee has grown. I never really paid attention to her hands and feet like I do now. They have gotten so much bigger. She is turning into a big helper for Nic and I. She kissses her sister every chance I get. I hope they continue to stay close.






3 comments:
Congratulations Shelly. Those are some priceless pictures you have here. So so cute. I hope that one day my oldest will be such a big help like Brooklee. Hope you are feeling good. Love ya :)
Awesome! I knew she would be a great big sis. She looks so precious holding her. You are truly blessed. :)
congrats guys
Post a Comment