Saturday, August 15, 2009

All Because Two People Fell In LOVE

Here is the most up to date picture of the Brad & Jane Finch family. What a goofy lookin bunch!!!! Just kidding. We were able to take this quick snapshot right before we left to head for the church for Brinleys blessing. Its been forever since we have been able to take a family picture and with Ammon getting ready to leave for college soon and a mission soon after it was a golden time to have one done. I have married into such a wonderful and at times crazy family. I honestly could not ask for better in-laws. Well... at least a better mother in law. (Love ya farthead aka Dad) I can't wait for Danny to get home so we can have a family picture done with the newest addition to our family as well.

1 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

looks like a great family to me! It's too bad we don't get to see eacother more often, but I am glad to see you all are doing well!