I received a letter and this picture from my little brother this morning and wanted to share this with all of you. These are the Elders currently serving in his area. The one standing next to him is Elder Pugmire from Washington. Currently, they are companions. Danny says they get along perfectly. What a blessing!!! I think my little bro makes a handsome missionary dont ya think?? He is doing absolutely fabulous. He said he is performing a baptism this week and the investigator is wanting to be baptized in a local river instead of the baptismal font. Danny is so excited about that. Right now he is serving in Plymouth, New Hampshire and is a 1/3 of the way done. Brooklee will 5 years old and Brinley will be almost a year and a half. He will be home before I know it.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
HE looks awesome and sounds like he is doing just as well. I'm so happy to hear he loves his companion too. that probably makes things much easier. he's a good missionary. :O)
He does look great. I need his address again. I really need to write, I've been horrible. Can you get it to me again. Please.
Love ya
Post a Comment