
Brinley stayed very warm and very asleep (except when I took this pic) while we were golfing.

She wanted to drive this bad ride the whole time. Poor Brook!!! She did have fun with Grandma looking for golfballs along the fairways. By the way Grandma found 15 golfballs while we were there!!! She rocks!

Not much of a golfer (i think i will stick to softball) but I had awesome coaches. Thanks Nic and Dad!!

Breathtaking. The whole course. Elk poop and all.
Golfing isn't the same without some snacks!!!This past Saturday we packed up the girls and went up to Alpine with Nics mom, dad and brother Ammon. We had a blast. Besides Nic and I being awful parents and leaving Brinleys diaper bag in St. Johns. Its not cheap buying baby stuff in Alpine at their country store. I will tell ya that. I have never been to the golf course up in Alpine. Oh my goodness. BEAUTIFUL! The weather was perfect. A little chilly. But well well worth it. It was a blast and I hope we can do it more often.






1 comments:
Skylar goes golfing all the time and I have been begging him to take me one of these days. I have to agree with you though.. I probably should just stick to softball as well!! but it looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment