Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two Months Old..where has the time gone.


I can't believe our baby is two months old already. It seems like yesterday she came into our family. As you can see she is pretty chunky. She loves her food. When we take the bottle out of her mouth...she gets real upset. We tell her when she burps she can have more! Doesn't matter to her though...she wants her food and she wants her food NOW! Brooklee loves reading to her, talking to her, feeding her and just touching her. She is such a sweetheart and we love this chunky monkey very very much.

4 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

What a precious little girl. I commented on this pic on FB. and Man she sure can chug that bottle down. so cute!! :)

Trezise Momma said...

Has it already been two months?! She just keeps getting cuter too!

Jenifer said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it's been 2 months already.

Anonymous said...

so cute! had fun with you guys tonight!