It will happen before you know it... the handprints get higher and higher and then they disappear.
About Me
The Finch's
Nic and I have been married for six years. We have 2 little girls. Brooklee will be 6 in September and Brinley turns 2 this July. Nic works for a local power plant (Tucson Electric Power) and I work full time as a wife and a mom!!!
What a fun Halloween it was!!! Right....Brooklee hated wearing her witches hat that went along with her costume. (I think she is going to be like her dad and think this holiday is stupid) But when she did put it on I tried to snap a picture of it.
Halloween isn't complete unless you have pics of an unhappy kid forced into some aspect of a costume. My unhappy kid this year was Tristan, who didn't want to wear his Elmo head. All well, at least she got candy.
1 comments:
Halloween isn't complete unless you have pics of an unhappy kid forced into some aspect of a costume. My unhappy kid this year was Tristan, who didn't want to wear his Elmo head. All well, at least she got candy.
Post a Comment