This is the game Nic and I look forward to every year. Its the Mighty Yellow Jackets vs. the Round Valley Elks. Poor Brooklee. She hears me say "Shoot an elk." And her daddy say "Squish a little bug." As you can see she is wearing an elk shirt with her name on the back (compliments of Papa Finch) and she has purple and gold ribbon in her hair. The game was a close one!!! But once again, the Blue Ridge Yellow Jackets prevailed and whipped the Round Valley Elks butt. Love it. My father in law told me before the game that if Blue Ridge won, I had to pay $20.00 to stay in their home that night BUT if Round Valley won...we could stay for free. Go figure!!! While we were at the game Nic said we should get a shirt for Brooklee that says, "My mom is from Blue Ridge, my dad is from Round valley, we live in St. Johns and I am CONFUSED." We (me and Brooklee) always cheer for the good ole boys of St. Johns High. Good luck boys at state. You can do it.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is so adorable!! I'm happy to hear someone has rhythm in the family!
HA HA.. Go YELLOW JACKETS. Skylar and I do the same thing when it comes to snowflake and blue ridge.. And boy did they beat the crap out of the Lobos this year. Like you said the blue ridge boys will always prevail. :) Love ya shell.
but when she grows up...she's going to think you both are dumb and she'll be cheering for St. John's. I think it's funny!
Post a Comment