(second from the left)
(middle)
I never thought a child of mine would be a little dancer. Maybe because I have no rhythm and her dad well...we won't say anything about that! Just kidding Nic. You know I love your dancing. Kilie can attest to that!!! Anyways....Brooklee is taking dance classes here in town and ABSOLUTELY loves it. She loves the girls she dances with and she totally loves her teacher Mrs. Tara. Its amazing what Mrs. Tara can do with these girls at such a young age. Brook was able to perform during halftime of a St. Johns football game. G & G Keith, Uncle Danny, Aunt Marleah, Grandma Finch, Uncle Ammon and Holly (Ammon's friend) all came to watch her perform. What a hoot that was. Almost everyone betted against her. We were all thinking she would get scared and not perform. BOY WERE WE WRONG!!! She was waving at the crowd, over exaggerating every little move and smiling as big as she possible could. It was a night I would never forget. I was one proud momma that night. Nic was in the stands taking pictures so I am sorry they are really blurry. I do however have her dance on video for any of you that would like to watch it.






2 comments:
She was so cute! I hope we can get Sariah in when she is 3.
What a cute dancer! I am impressed that she stuck it out and didn't get scared.
Post a Comment