Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family Home Evening







For the past couple of years Mom and Dad Finch have gotten us all together right before Christmas to have Family Home Evening. This year was very special. Mom and Dad got the movie "The Ultimate Gift" and gave us the opportunity without any distractions (four small children whose names I won't be giving but you all know who they are) to watch the movie. I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it but I will say its a movie EVERYONE needs to see. Mom gets the kids ready to do a little Nativity play. Brooklee was Mary, Brodey was Joseph, Nellie was the Angel and Jax was the shepard or a little boy with a cane who was going to beat somebody with it. It turned out perfect. Mom and Dad gave us each of our families a goal to work on the items that were discussed in the movie for each of the months this year. I am grateful for their love they have for each one of us and for the examples they are to Nic and I. Thank you Mom and Dad for the good times we have shared and for all you do for our little family. We sure 'preciate ya!

0 comments: