Sunday, January 11, 2009
Finch...party of four!!!
Thats right! We are expecting. We are so excited! I am about 11 weeks along. So that puts my due date around the 26th of July.(Right in the middle of summer. Yepeee!) When we talk to Brooklee about it she refers to the baby as "my baby brother" so we are thinking it might be a boy. I would really like another girl, but as long as its healthy, thats all that matters. We are really excited about this baby since the heck I went through with the last pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Yea! I just said to Will last night when I was catching up on your blog that I thought you guys might have another one pretty soon! Cangrats!!! We are so excited for you guys! Let us know if you need anything.
Congrats. I knew a few weeks ago though. Hee hee. Hey I need to get Elder Keith's address so I can write him. I'm so excited for him. I'm also happy you finally posted.
Congrats on your exciting news!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday. Keep in touch. Love ya ;)
I am so unbelievably excited for you! Yay for cute babies! I can't wait to meet this little one. Lucky Brooklee gets a little bro or sis. I'm guessing it will be a boy. . . they bring much less drama with them. ;o)
I agree... Girls are DRAMA QUEENS! Plus they get PMS early... I swear my girls already have it... Well at least Brycie. Boys are way easier. (most of the time)
congrats!
Yeah! So fun Congrats Finch family! I have to tell Chris
Congratulaitons! We'll hope it's a boy! They are a lot of fun! A little rowdy, but a lot of fun, and you already have a babysitter!
Don't know if you remember me, it is Felisha Rova (hurst). Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you aren't sick and can enjoy it! It is nice to see you and your family.
blog.hurstmanor.com
Post a Comment