I know I am really past due on posting but I finally have a bit of time to sit down and get caught up. On December 10th my little brother Danny entered the MTC. My mom, my dad and myself were able to take him up to Utah. The journey up there will be one I will never forget. The laughs, the cries, the dinners (wow...one in particular was very expensive. But hey it was Danny's trip. Who can tell him no!!) Taking him up there was a bitter sweet moment. I kept thinking we were on a little family vacation. But then the thought of what we had to do on that Wednesday morning just overtook me. Watching him get ready that morning before he went in was truly a cherished moment for me. My little brother was all grown up. He put his blue jeans aside to change into suit pants so he could go serve the Lord.
Side note: Elder Keith left the MTC on December 29th to fly out to New Hampshire. My mom and dad got a call from him that morning while he had a lay over in Detroit. They said he sounded really good and was excited to get there. He didn't like the MTC very much especially the food.

Called to Serve Him

This picture is probably the most popular because there were several missionaries lining up to stand next to this for pictures.

The gentleman wearing the blue hat is just one of the few that helped Danny get to where he needed to be. They were the nicest guys. They definetly knew how to secure the luggage so it wouldn't come apart. They must do that alot!!

This was the first time I have seen the Salt Lake Temple in person. One word...breathtaking.

Getting his badge and some more instructions.

Getting ready the morning he entered the MTC. My mom packed him so well. He didn't have to worry about a thing. We will see what happens when he comes home in two years. Hopefully he will learn how to pack himself!!
1 comments:
oh my dang! im going crazy!!! lol i miss him so much!!! and you guys too!!! :(
Post a Comment