Thursday, July 2, 2009
Countdown Begins
Went to the Dr. yesterday for my weekly check up and the kind nice man that he is said he would allow me to go in TWO days earlier than what was originally planned. So, the big arrival of Miss Brinley will be on July 20th. Didn't change my surgery time. I still have to be there at 5:30 am. I'm sure to most of you two days really isn't that big of a deal.....HOWEVER, you don't have this little girl running out of real estate in your tummy either! I am so blessed for the Dr. I have. Would totally recommend Dr. Patrick Connelly (Show Low) to any one of you girls. So, 18 more days to go. We will be sure to post when she gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm SO happy for you! We all know how it feels when you get to the end and just need to have the little rascals out! Good luck. Love you bunches!!!
Yay!! Two days early is a lifetime when you are nine months preganant! Good luck. We can't wait to meet her!
The end is near!
Congrats cuz. My dad told me you had her this morning. I can't wait to see pictures.
Love ya,
Post a Comment